These Mark Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”) let you know about FindMy.Teams rights with respect to its marks and when and how you can use them. The Guidelines are a part of and incorporate the Terms of Service. Capitalized terms not defined in these Guidelines are defined in the User Agreement or in the other Terms of Service or have the meanings given such terms on the Site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, FindMy.Team may modify these Guidelines without prior notice to you, and any revisions to these Guidelines will take effect when posted on the Site, unless otherwise stated in the revised Guidelines. Please check the Site often for updates.
1.0 FindMy.Team Identity Marks
The FindMy.Team name and logo are owned by Black and White Trading Ltd. These Guidelines explain the terms under which you are allowed to use the FindMy.Team Marks, which for purposes of these Guidelines and the other FindMy.Team Terms of Service means Upwork’s name and logos, including the following:
The FindMy.Team Marks are among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines provide conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use of the FindMy.Team Marks.
2.0 USE OF LOGOS
You may not use an FindMy.Team Logo unless you have a written license, granted by Black and White Trading Ltd, permitting you to use the FindMy.Team Logo Mark. If you have not been granted such a license, then you must not use, copy, modify, distribute, or post the FindMy.Team Logo Mark for any reason. If you have such a license from FindMy.Team Logo Mark to use the FindMy.Team Logo Mark, you must use the FindMy.Team Logo Mark only as licensed and only in accordance with these Guidelines.
3.0 USE OF OTHER FINDMY.TEAM MARKS
You may use FindMy.Team Marks other than the Logo Marks descriptively, provided you adhere to these Guidelines, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Descriptive use includes instances where you are referring to FindMy.Team or FindMy.Team services, such as “I joined FindMy.Team’s website today” or “Using FindMy.Team services I found the perfect HR freelancer for my project.”
Keep these principles in mind as well:
- Your use should never mislead anyone to believe FindMy.Team sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, products, or services exists when it does not.
- When referring to FindMy.Team, use the FindMy.Team name in a plain text font and format only.
- FindMy.Team always appears as “FindMy.Team” never as “Findmy.team”, “FindMy.team”, “Findmy.Team”, or “FindMyTeam” etc.
4.0 PROHIBITED USE OF FINDMY.TEAM MARKS
Unless you have written permission from FindMy.Team, you must never use any FindMy.Team Mark:
- On any letterhead, business card, or signature block;
- As part of your business name or a domain name;
- As part of a user ID, including on FindMy.Team or social media;
- In association with any third-party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the FindMy.Team Mark;
- In any manner that suggests or could lead someone to believe you are acting on behalf of or in association with FindMy.Team or that FindMy.Team has endorsed or sponsored your product or services; or
- Outside of your relationship with us, except as permitted by FindMy.Team in writing.
Even if you have permission to use an FindMy.Team Logo Mark, you must never use any FindMy.Team Logo Mark:
- That has been reproduced from an unauthorized artwork;
- That has been modified, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings;
- That has been modified to use negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction;
- Tightly confined in a band or bar; or
- With other seals, logos, or other marks of other entities.
- USE OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS